Links: The Website may include links to third party websites not operated by Maui Jim. These links are provided for the User's convenience and in no way signify any endorsement of any such websites or the content thereof. ACCESS TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITE IS AT THE USER'S OWN RISK, AND MAUI JIM WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO SUCH SITES AND/OR THEIR CONTENT, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES, AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH SITE.
Third Party Content: The User understands and agrees that Maui Jim does not control and is not responsible for any Content made available on the Website by other users. The User's use of, or reliance on, any information contained in such third-party content is at the User's sole risk. Under no circumstances will Maui Jim be liable for any such third-party content or for any loss or damage resulting from the User's use of, or reliance on, such third-party content.
Information Disclaimer: Maui Jim attempts to be as accurate as possible regarding product descriptions, pricing and availability on the Website. However, unless specifically stated otherwise in writing on the Website, Maui Jim does not warrant that product descriptions or Website Content are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. From time to time, the Website may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions relating to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Maui Jim reserves the right to revise the price, description, and/or availability of products without notice. In addition, Maui Jim reserves the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product and/or refuse service to any customer.
Disclaimers: MAUI JIM AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT OR REPRESENT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE CONTENT IS ERROR-FREE OR CAPABLE OF OPERATING ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability: ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT THE USER'S OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, MAUI JIM AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO: (I) ACCESS TO OR USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE CONTENT; (II) DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE CONTENT; (III) ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR INFORMATION SUBMITTED VIA THE WEBSITE; (IV) ANY INFORMATION, COMMUNICATIONS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY, OR REQUESTED FROM, MAUI JIM VIA THE WEBSITE; (V) ANY PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE (UNLESS ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE BY MAUI JIM); OR (VI) PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, AND WHETHER OR NOT MAUI JIM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF, OR MAY HAVE OTHERWISE ANTICIPATED, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TOTAL LIABILITY OF MAUI JIM FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER RELATED TO ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE PARTICULAR DISPUTE.
Changes to Website: At any time and without notice to the User, Maui Jim may change or modify the Website, or any features or functions thereof, or may suspend or discontinue the Website, or stop supporting the Website, or any aspect thereof. Any such termination, change, suspension or discontinuance shall be without liability to the User.
Copyright Act Take-Down Notice: If you are a copyright owner and believe that any material infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a take-down notice pursuant to the Copyright Act. Upon receipt of a valid take-down notice, Maui Jim will take reasonable steps to remove or disable access to the material in accordance with the Copyright Act.
A valid take-down notice shall be signed by the complainant and contain all of the following (please see the Copyright Regulations for more detail):
- Name, address, telephone number, fax number (if any) and email address of the complainant, and address for service in Singapore if the complainant is not resident in Singapore;
- Sufficient particulars to enable Maui Jim to identify the relevant work; identify and locate the alleged infringing copy; and where applicable, identify and locate the means by which Maui Jim is alleged to have referred or linked a user of any network to the online location of the alleged infringing copy;
- A statement that the complainant requires Maui Jim to remove or disable access to the material;
- A statement that the complainant, in good faith, believes that the material is an infringing copy;
- Where applicable, a statement that the alleged infringing copy is a cached copy of an electronic copy of the material made available on a network, and that either the latter copy has been removed / access to it has been disabled, or a court has ordered that the latter copy be removed / access to it be disabled;
- A statement that the information in the take-down notice is accurate;
- A statement that the complainant is the copyright owner or exclusive licensee or that the complainant is authorised to act on behalf of such owner or exclusive licensee; and
- A statement that the complainant submits to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
All take-down notices shall be sent in writing to Maui Jim's Designated Representative:
Vice President, Asia/Pacific
6/25 Frenchs Forest Road | Frenchs Forest | NSW | 2086 | AUSTRALIA
AU - Phone: 1800 010 244 Fax: 1800 010 266
NZ - Phone: 0800 400 887 Fax: 0800 880 052
Contact: Any questions, complaints, or claims regarding the Website may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.